Thursday, July 28, 2011

Christine Meintjes (Photographer)

I am not sure how I stumbled across her website and blog (www.christinemeintjes.co.za), but I know it was LOVE at first sight. Christine Meintjes is an amazing photographer based in South Africa (and travels world-wide) who specializes in weddings. Her images are captivating and you can see her attention to detail in every moment she captures!
Whenever I get a little homesick I visit her blog and can almost feel the South African sunshine and breeze of the Western Cape on my face. It is however her recent overseas travel to Germany and a wedding she photographed in small village just outside of Munich that made me want to jump on a plane and visit this gorgeous little place.
With my background in Interior Design and Architecture and a particular love for History & Nature she "had me at hello" with her first photo -

To be honest, I am a "details" girl myself and are fascinated by other cultures and in this particular instance how they celebrate their wedding day. So without further adieu . . .





Okay, besides the beautiful backdrop of buildings, landscape and architecture; the bride, flowers and decor were elegant, timeless yet understated . . .

I hope you enjoyed, but be sure to visit Christine's blog for the full post - www.christinemeintjes.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment